January 31, 2009

Big Daddies Make Me Do Bad Things


Yea, I know that sounds bad. But it's really an intro to my new post up on PS3Fanboy Joystiq PlayStation. Having finally gotten on the Bioshock bandwagon I talk about the disjunct between how I thought the game would make me feel vis-a-vis the Little Sister condundrum and how I've actually responded thus far (hint: sea slugs taste good!).

It's also my last column on the site, which is particularly bittersweet given the outpouring of positive response to last week's post (disregard the misprinted byline). While I'm sad to bid the folks over there goodbye it's been a great deal of fun and will always be the cattle prod that spurred me to finally start writing my wacky philosophical thoughts about games (deadline + paycheck = productivity!). With any luck I can continue with that enthusiasm here.

For any readers coming here from Joystiq: welcome! Feel free to comment and please, please check out the blogroll ("The Good Stuff"). I am by no means the only crazy person trying to take gaming dialogue to the next level.

Check back later today for my second BoRT post, this time on The Poseidon Adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new blog and on the move from joystick. I always enjoy a good write-up and yours are of great taste. Looking forward to reading more of these engrossing articles that, at the very least, leave me with a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete